I have laid out a list of some of the things that need to be done at Karra'd Away over the next year or so.
It's quite daunting actually.
1. Lay colourful native plants along the side of the driveway.
2. Finish building the herb garden and plant it.
3. Dig the tree out of the middle of the newly-widened driveway.
4. Put in stepping stones from driveway to herb garden.
1. Paint the outside of the house.
2. Oil the deck.
3. Paint the doors to the bathroom and wardrobe.
4. Paint the bathroom wall, currently a lurid yellow.
1. Pull up old carpet and lay a floating timber floor.
2. Build two walls to turn back section of home into two bedrooms.
3. Build in bed frames in both rooms.
My god, I feel stressed just writing about it. Here's a nice relaxing photo of some more of the wildflowers(Ok, weeds) that grow around Karra, picked and displayed on the deck.