Thursday, May 17, 2012

Friday Photo Dump

Having always been a chronic over-sleeper, having a baby came as a rude shock to my system. We count ourselves very lucky that our baby usually sleeps from 7pm and only wakes us at 6am.

But there's something lovely about waking up early, when you're forced to do so. This was at about 6:30 this morning (obviously, as it involves the outlook we only acquired yesterday)

Hot Air Balloon2

Fridays are pretty much my favourite day now. Mondays to Wednesdays, I work. Thursdays I wake up to a bomb site of a house, an empty fridge and a mountain of laundry.

IMG_0373

Fridays? It's just me and Lu and most of the housework is done.

We went for a browse and a coffee at the church-run op shop and free coffee shop up the road. They let a heathen like me eat free pikelets and didn't even try to save my soul once!

IMG_0362

IMG_0366

IMG_0367

IMG_0338

A clear sign about what I should do some of this weekend:

IMG_0334

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. so happy you're back - i've missed your blogging! lucinda is seriously adorable... those eyes! love the new layout as well... enjoy your friday and hope your weekend is amazing!

    xx, kara

    ReplyDelete

☟ Leave me some love here ☟

LinkWithin