Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sprinkles

It's such a dreary day in Brisbane today. We were stuck inside, so making cupcakes was the order of the day...

Sprinkles

Cupcake

We had visitors, so Lucinda got to wear her best cardigan.

Lucinda on the bed

Here's a few instagrams from through the week.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We've been inspired by the removal of those palm trees to take out another couple of problematic trees on our block, which should be happening tomorrow if the weather clears up. 

Plus, we've got to start sanding back balustrading in preparation for another coat of oil. Fun fun (!!)

Have you got anything exciting planned?

1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes are always fun and I do fancy Lucinda's cardi. I'd wear it if it were in my size :)
    I think the weather is supposed to be really crappy here over the weekend, so maybe some dvds and a bit of op shopping will be on the cards?
    x

    ReplyDelete

☟ Leave me some love here ☟

LinkWithin